Technical Project Manager | Stockholm
As a Technical Project Manager, you will work with multi-competence teams – consisting of developers, 3D artists and frontend developers – with a focus on creating training applications in VR. Your mission is to lead and develop the work to systematically increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
We believe that you are curious and passionate about technology. If you stay up to date with the latest techniques for immersive experiences and have previous experience in working in a high-paced software delivery setup or have experience within VR and XR, we want to connect with you!
What we offer:
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge.
- Flexible working hours encouraging work-life balance.
- Pension (tjänstepension) and Promotion of Health & Fitness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag).
- A modern and newly built office in Hammarby Sjöstad that is sustainable – designed for Goodbye Kansas Group and the environment. Psst… we have a rooftop terrace, a cinema, a bistro with many games, and a bar that we use for events.
- Planning, implementing and following up on projects where the preparation of a project plan and schedule is a matter.
- Carrying out sprint planning, project meetings, daily stand-ups, helping the development team to eliminate obstacles in their everyday work and Keeping the team focused on its mission, shielding the team from interruptions, as needed.
- Coaching the team on how to be more autonomous, self-organized, and high-performing.
- Supporting the team, and interacting with the team, to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values (teach, coach, facilitate).
- Planning workshops and retrospectives when needed, and keep the backlog structured and updated.
- Producing estimates in collaboration with other stakeholders in the project, creating a budget, and invoice documentation sent to the customer.
- Acting as a sounding board for the project group and having an active role in the development of solution proposals, architecture and infrastructure.
- Responsible for the quality of the deliveries and customer satisfaction and being involved in structuring and handling agreements (incl. Financial follow-up) from start to finish.
- Carrying out risk analysis within the project and having a continuous follow-up where you keep the steering group and project members informed about status and any deviations in the project.
- Customer facing and functioning as the rapporteur in the steering and management group.
- Understanding the customer’s requirements as well as Vobling’s needs.
- Working operationally, thinking strategically and striving for continuous improvement. Continuously developing our processes to streamline work flows and routines.
- Minimum of 5 years of documented experience as a Technical Project Manager (or equivalent)
- Relevant education at university level, developer background or system development background, is required
- Ability to be the bridge between customer and supplier, user and technology.
- Technical and solution-oriented, with a good grasp of how different systems are connected.
- Ability to oversee the project from different angles when important decisions are to be made.
- A natural leader with an interest in both people and technology, with excellent coaching skills and you bring a high level of energy and motivation.
- High impact as a communicator – verbally, written and in meetings – able to bring your well informed points across in a collaborative manner.
- Self-propelled and structured, used to working towards goals and takes responsibility for profitability.
- Experienced within different agile frameworks and supporting tools, e.g Scrum master.
- Strong problem-solving skills – able to find solutions in complex situations and involve relevant stakeholders.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, transparency and trust.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Swedish and English
- Experienced with task management systems and resource scheduling, for example, Jira, Clubhouse, Zenhub, Ftrack, Float, Shotgun or Mavenlink.
Send your application, Cover Letter and CV, in English or Swedish to Careers@vobling.com by the 15th of September.
Applicants must be based in Stockholm.
Selection and interviews will be held continuously, starting in August.
“Vobling is a recognized leader within the immersive XR-technology industry. This includes Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR), 3D and real-time rendered solutions. Innovative solutions and high impact business results have been the company’s DNA since its inception and during the last couple of years, Vobling has become specialized in virtual training. Vobling operates from its offices in Stockholm and Manila and is part of Goodbye Kansas Group (publ).”