At Vobling we are dedicated to creating the most immersive and educational Virtual Reality training applications aimed at making inaccessible experiences available on demand.
We encourage a healthy work-life balance, promote a fun workplace and provide a great compensation package with 20 days paid leave and HMO with dependent coverage.
Due to the current situation in the world, we rarely meet up in person. We encourage everyone to work from home for their own and their close ones’ safety. However, when the situation changes, we will encourage everyone to come back to the office and get back to the fun and social work days that we all miss.
We are right now looking to strengthen our team of developers in Manila with a Senior Unity Developer.
We seek individuals who are curious, ambitious and eager to learn new stuff, and who are willing to push boundaries. Someone who is hardworking but also wants to have fun!
Role and responsibilities
- Developing functionality using the Unity Editor and C# programming
- Reviewing other developers code and mentor them in adopting optimal practices
- Taking development lead on projects and set standards and practices for other team members
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to develop features and innovative solutions
- Making feature time estimates for project planning and business development
- Keeping up to date with the technological advancements in technology
- 5+ years previous experience in a similar role or performing similar functions
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable College or University
- Extensive knowledge of Unity Development and C#
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Solid experience with GIT version control
- Experience and ability to apply common design patterns
- Solid understanding of working with 3D space
- Background and understanding of mathematical principles
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Solid debugging skills
- Passion for Virtual Reality
Other relevant non-required experience
- Data-oriented design
- API protocols
- Web development
- Technical 3D Art
- Shader Programming
- Other programming languages
Please submit a cover letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org