Vobling is a virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) agency. Our work combines premiere content with the latest technology – blending physical and digital experiences. Our studio has released award-winning games, built powerful enterprise solutions, assisted in groundbreaking R&D and told stories that touched millions.
Our parent company, Bublar, is a multinational technology and game development company based in Stockholm, Sweden. They have built an augmented reality + geolocation platform for mobile games and apps, with support for shared state rich interactions for millions of simultaneous users in real-time. We are looking for a Marketing Manager for one of Bublar’s Hello Kitty mobile games to join the Vobling team in Bonifacio Global City office in Manila, Philippines.
Bublar/Vobling is seeking an experienced Growth Hacker/Digital Marketing Manager to be in charge of our new and hot games to make them big!
Our ideal candidate is creative and enjoys playing games, loves a constant challenge, and is a passionate leader who strives for excellence. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic team workers, able to cooperate in small groups populated by international people and to provide bright ideas for innovation.
- Spearhead marketing strategies for the mobile game, while working with cross-functional teams to ensure that all touchpoints are aligned with the brand.
- Define annual marketing plans for our games and projects.
- Support Product Owner (and Community Managers) in campaigns for user acquisition, releases, and more.
- Set up pay-per-click advertising campaigns on search, social and display for awareness, user acquisition, and customer retention.
- Identify metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on across all departments.
- Drive our games’ social media pages and keep Bublar’s social pages updated.
- Coordinate with partners and outsources for marketing opportunities for awareness, market expansion, and user acquisition strategies.
- Implement segmentation strategies across platforms and content formats to ensure that we are reaching the target market and providing a seamless user experience.
- Evaluate and report the status and performance of marketing plans, working constantly to improve results.
- Manage media budget and ensure that actual spend across all campaigns will not exceed the total budget.
- Analyze customer data and feedback to support and optimize marketing strategies.
- Develop A/B testing plans to drive innovation, generate learnings, and improve the performance of our targeting, creatives, messaging and landing pages.
- Stay up to date on mobile game marketing trends and apply them in the development and execution of digital programs to maximize results.
- BA/BS degree in communication, marketing, advertising or other equivalent education
- Minimum of 5+ years in digital marketing, managing organic and paid search advertising for awareness and user acquisition
- Previous experience in marketing mobile games and/or applications
- Proven knowledge of global campaigns (specialized in Europe)
- Extensive experience in conceptualizing and executing digital marketing strategies is required, including (but not limited to):
- Content marketing, management, and automation
- Data management and analysis
- Management of social media channels
- Google and Facebook campaigns
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem-solver with strong analytical, verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with sales teams, vendors and agencies to execute high-quality programs on time
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven experience in using data to make informed decisions
- Enjoys working closely with the sales and development teams to communicate your vision, strategy, and tactics
- Experience in working with Affiliate Marketing is a plus
Please submit a personal letter, your CV as well as a portfolio of your previous work.
Apply now: careers(at)vobling.com